The Office of the Vice President for Research (OVPR), Research IT Services will be performing network maintenance in our data center on Sunday, March 5, 2017, from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Effect on Services:
During the planned outage, users will not be able to login or interact with the following information systems:
- InfoEd for UConn Health – All modules including Proposals and Technology Transfer
- InfoEd for Storrs/Regional Campuses – All modules including Proposals, Human Subjects/IRB, Lab Animal Protocols/IACUC, and Financial Conflict of Interest
- Effort Reporting and Commitments (ERC) System for UConn Storrs/Regional Campuses
- Web applications on secure.vprge.uconn.edu including Faculty Travel Funding Request Form, SPS Pre- and Post-Award Dashboards, Current & Pending Support, FFATA and RCR Reporting
- Internal Funding System
- eRA Help Desk Self Service Portal and Request Tracker System
- FileMaker server and associated applications including the UConn-Storrs Environmental Health & Safety Lab Inspection System
- OVPR Departmental File Share
- Other OVPR hosted applications
User Required Actions:
Users should save all work and log out of the affected systems listed above prior to the maintenance window.
Users will be able to resume their usage of the system upon resumption of service.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Office of the Vice President for Research eRA Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-486-7944.
eRA Help Desk
Office of the Vice President for Research
Research IT Services