Individuals in any of the following roles at UConn Health are subject to the Individual, Clinical, and/or Institutional conflict of interest policies, which require these individuals to complete a financial disclosure questionnaire. Roles include:
- Investigator (i.e., involved in research activity at UConn Health);
- Institutional Official or Covered Official (IO/CO, as identified by the Office of the Vice President for Research) with authority or responsibility for research programs, research administration or research funding, or a position of authority (direct or indirect) over the conduct of research; or
- Clinical Practitioner (i.e., responsible for the planning, support or delivery of clinical health care or clinical educational activities at UConn Health).
If you receive an email from us, you have been identified in one of the above roles and are thus required to submit a financial disclosure in the UConn Health InfoEd Financial Conflicts of Interest (FCOI) system at https://uchealth.infoed.uconn.edu/WebPortal/Main.asp?Mode=COIUserSearch.
If you believe you do NOT meet any of the roles above, you will have an opportunity to report this on the Welcome page of the financial disclosure form once you login and you will NOT be required to enter any financial information.
InfoEd Financial Interests [FCOI] System and Disclosure Form: https://uchealth.infoed.uconn.edu/WebPortal/Main.asp?Mode=COIUserSearch. Use your UConn NetID (e.g. abc12345) to login. For NetID assistance, see https://netid.uconn.edu/.
- Quick Reference Guide
- Individual Financial Disclosure instructions
- View Last Individual Financial Disclosure
- Travel Disclosure instructions
- Search Individual Financial Disclosure Cases – for Department Administrators, SPS Staff and COI Staff Research Administrators
- Add Personnel, Review COI Status and Send COI Email – for SPS staff
- Request a FCOI Review Needed Automatically through PT Module – for SPS staff
A few tips on using the UConn Health InfoEd electronic financial interests disclosure system:
- You will receive an e-mail invitation to complete a disclosure in InfoEd once the disclosure season opens on April 25, 2018. The sender is firstname.lastname@example.org – Office of the VP for Res, FCOI.
- Instructions on how to log-in (and a link to the system) are included in the e-mail invitation.
- Use your UConn NetID username (e.g., abc12345) and password credentials to login, do no use your UConn Health user credentials. For NetID assistance, visit https://netid.uconn.edu/ for assistance looking up and resetting your UConn NetID password.
- Move around the disclosure form by using the breadcrumb navigation at top (e.g. Welcome → Screening → Entities → Intellectual Property → Certification).
- Be sure to submit the form on the Certification page by clicking the Submit button when you have finished completing your disclosure.
- You will receive an email acknowledgement after submitting your disclosure.
Contacts for questions and assistance:
Investigators and IO/COs with questions regarding the form or the disclosure requirements may email email@example.com.
Individuals who are ONLY Clinical Practitioners may email the Clinical Conflict of Interest Committee at CCoI@uchc.edu for questions related to the policy on Individual Financial Conflicts of Interest in Clinical Health Care.
If you experience technical issues while completing your disclosure in InfoEd, please contact the eRA Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-486-7944 (Mon-Fri, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM).