Listed below are various self-service how-to handouts, instructional sheets, guides, and job aides with step-by-step instructions on how to perform various functions within the UConn Health InfoEd Financial Interests [FCOI] system which covers financial interest disclosures for individuals, clinical practitioners, and institutional officials at UConn Health.
These materials are specific to UConn Health and should not be used by persons on the Storrs/Regional Campuses unless specifically instructed to do so by the FCOI staff.
How-to Guides for Investigators – for UConn Health only
- Quick Reference Guide
- Prepare and Submit an Individual Financial Disclosure
- View Last Individual Financial Disclosure
- Prepare and Submit a Travel Disclosure – only needed if instructed through the individual financial disclosure form or if you meet certain criteria. The Travel Disclosure applies to the following: (1) individuals involved in research activity that is sponsored by any of the PHS agencies or any other agencies following the PHS standard; and (2) individuals (or their spouse or dependent child) who have at present or in the past year had any travel costs either: (a) reimbursed directly to you by an Entity or 3rd party; or (b) paid on your behalf by an Entity (i.e., not through the University reimbursement process) that, in aggregate, could total $5,000 or more (or, if you are unsure of the amount) from a single Entity (either a single trip or combination of trips from an Entity)
For technical issues with InfoEd, please email era-support@UConn.edu or call 860-486-7944.
How-to Guides for Department Administrators, SPS staff, and FCOI staff – for UConn Health only
- Lookup the submission status of an Individual Financial Disclosure – for Department Administrators, SPS staff, and FCOI staff
- Add Personnel, Review COI Status and Send COI Email – for SPS staff
- Request a FCOI Review Needed Automatically through PT Module – for SPS staff
Training & Demo Sessions
The Office of the Vice President for Research (OVPR) Research Compliance Services invites investigators, clinical practitioners and institutional/covered officials to join us for a WebEx presentation of the new procedures for reporting financial interest disclosures and a step-by-step demonstration of the InfoEd Financial Interests Module, whereby investigators, clinical practitioners and institutional officials will submit their financial disclosures electronically.
UConn Health is transitioning the annual financial disclosure electronic submission process to a new vendor platform, InfoEd Financial Conflict of Interests (FCOI). Individuals at UConn Health who are subject to the Individual, Clinical, and/or Institutional policies are required to complete an annual financial disclosure and will need to use the new InfoEd FCOI system to submit it.
The training and demonstration is strongly recommended for those required to report significant financial interests, and would also be helpful for any user who needs to disclose interests annually. Come learn about the new system and ask questions about the annual season launch during the following dates and times:
|Wednesday, April 18, 2018||2:00 – 3:00 PM||Online Webinar||Registration Required. EVENT ENDED.|
|Thursday, April 19, 2018||10:00 – 11:00 AM||Online webinar||Registration Required. EVENT ENDED.|
Participants in the online session will receive a demonstration of the new system, instructions for how to log in, and a packet with helpful information to guide them through the submission process in the InfoEd FCOI system.